Epidata is, since 2007, the first partner in the region for Oracle Fusion Middleware
Epidata has been official partner of Oracle since 2007 and one of the first partners of the former company BEA Systems, currently being Management Consultancy Partner.
This alliance was built with the aim of providing validation services and creating architectures as well as delivering Oracle official trainings and consulting services, all of them related to Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Soa Suite’s products, including BEA Systems’ products.
Before Oracle had acquired BEA Systems, Epidata was one of BEA Systems’ strategic partners in the region and gained a leadership position in SOA and middleware solutions.
After many years, Epidata has capitalized the knowledge and experience of working with BEA Systems and Oracle, guaranteeing quality and added value in training services and consulting, delivered by certified professionals with actual experience on the products.
Epidata has experience in large projects in Argentina and several countries of Latin America such as Brazil, Chile, Peru and Bolivia, USA, among others.
- Consulting and advising in SOA adoption
- Conception of solutions using Oracle’s platform
- Application’s Performance and Tuning
- Troubleshooting – problem- solving in productive environments
- Definition and validation of architectures on Oracle’s platform
- Software Development & maintenance on Oracle’s platform
- Official training and mentoring
- Licensing and Support: We offer Oracle licensing, consulting and advising as well as official support in the Oracle products
If you need information about this service you can send an email to: